Tigerloop Original Deaerator

Part Number: TL6000

KEY FEATURES:

  • Max Nozzle Capacity – 110lph
  • Max Return Oil Pumped In To The Tigerloop – 120lph
  • Max Flow – 230lph
  • Max De-Aerating Capacity – 8lph
  • Max Operating Temperature – 60°c
  • Max / Min Operating Pressure In The Feed Line – +0.5 to -0.6 Bar

A Tigerloop makes a one-pipe system possible for all types of oil heating installations helping to ensure environmental safety, cost effectiveness and reliability. This is done by effectively removing all gas/air bubbles from the oil system, helping to eliminate oil pump and nozzle problems associated.

Incorporating a Tigerloop into a one-pipe system enhances the oil pump’s capacity. The friction generated within the oil pump effectively preheats the oil to room temperature, resolving problems related to cold oil, resulting in cleaner combustion and reduced oil consumption.

For external mounting only – Prohibited for indoor installation due to its venting of potentially contaminated air, which poses risks of explosion or health hazards in enclosed areas. Hence, it must be affixed to the exterior wall of any establishment. In cases where the boiler isn’t situated on the perimeter wall, consider employing an internal mounting de-aerator like the Tigerloop BIO or the GOK GS2000 (refer to separate listings).

Typically, an oil pump dispenses a consistent volume of oil, regardless of the actual demand for combustion. In the case of a standard domestic burner, only 5% of the dispensed oil is utilised in combustion, with the remaining 95% returning to the oil tank via a two-pipe system. However, with a Tigerloop automatic oil de-aerator, there’s no need to transport oil back to the tank. Instead, the unburned oil is redirected to the Tigerloop, where it undergoes automatic de-aeration repeatedly. Consequently, only the required amount of oil for combustion is drawn from the oil tank.

  • The improved original, third-generation automatic oil deaerator
  • Installation completed with fewer connections
  • Automatic de-aerator for oil burner
  • Maximum operating temperature – 60ºc
  • Includes wall mounting bracket
  • Max Nozzle Capacity – 110lph
  • Max Return Oil Pumped Into The Tigerloop – 120lph
  • Max Flow – 230lph
  • Max De-Aerating Capacity – 8lph
  • Max / Min Operating Pressure In The Feed Line – +0.5 to -0.6 Bar

Advantages of a Tigerloop – DOWNLOAD HERE

Pipework Information – DOWNLOAD HERE

Specification Sheet – DOWNLOAD HERE

Tigerloop Original Fitting Kit (Part number: TL6050)

Spare Mounting Bracket ( Part number: TL61101-B)